Friday 12 February 2010

Work in progress

Posted by PicasaIt's Valentine's Day. I woke early this morning as I was in pain with my arthritic knee so I decided this would be a good thing (to get up early) as I could play on Face Book for a while, then go and work on this painting earlier than usual. Well things didn't quite work out that as my dear husband came home very early from work and well... that was that!! Still I have had a nice day with him and we are going out for a meal tonight. So I will start again tomorrow and let you know how things progress.

I must apologise for the quality of the photographs as they were taken with my mobile telephone. I now have batteries for my husband's proper camera - which he has showed me how to work ... so here's hoping the next photos are clearer. Catch you later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment